Saturday 26 October 2013

Eek I've started a blog...



Hi, my name is Emma and I'm a 20 year old uni student from Cardiff and I'm in my 3rd year studying Psychology at Cardiff Met Uni. I wanted to start a blog because lately I've felt like I've got a lot to say and, as much as I love Twitter, not enough room to say it. This will probably mainly be for reviews of beauty products and occasionally make up because I've been trying out different brands and would love to give my opinion (even if I'm not a professional!). There will probably be the odd post about something in the news etc if I feel strongly about it, posts about uni and just my life in general. Any questions feel free to ask as I'm more than happy to answer anything!

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    womens new in fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete